"When an affliction happens to you, you either let it defeat you, or you defeat it.." - Rosalind Russell

November 12, 2011

1 year and cancer free!

It's been a year this month and my PET a few weeks ago was negative! I'm feeling good and had an incredible summer which has boosted my mood (hopefully it lasts into the gloomy Seattle winter). I feel generally stress free and worry free on the medical side. All is good.

Therefore, I am discontinuing this blog unless there are big changes. It's become a burden and I have completely lost interested. Sorry to all my followers- hopefully anything I do post will be 6 months or a year from now cancer free!

Thanks for reading!

Amber

4 comments:

  1. So sad that you are running away from us!! And we will miss your thought provoking articles!! And i must say that your blog was an asset to all the sufferers !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry and much love to all my readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Great news! Good luck and wishing you positive results from now until your 100!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Livingwithovca- thanks for the well wishes- do you have a blog as well?

    Ashley- Thanks! I will be back on once things are stable- I just feel like I have nothing to say anymore. I will try to post some more then!

    ReplyDelete