"When an affliction happens to you, you either let it defeat you, or you defeat it.." - Rosalind Russell

November 9, 2010

A little help needed

Hey everyone,

I figured out a way to get some treatments paid for, or anything else I would need. I'm a member of this awesome bartering website, where you can offer services or goods in exchange for other services or goods. I sold my guitar and now have enough credits to buy something else. Mechanics, dentists, massage therapists and other professionals are on the site and available for trades. My roommate has so far used her "dibbits" to get two massages and have a personal trainer for 2 weeks. These are legitimate professionals who are just offering a service so they too can get services. Pretty cool, huh?

In any case, there are naturopathic doctors and acupuncturists on the site. If I can get people to sign up and use my referral code, then I can get 20 dibits per person. Plus, if you sign up, you get around 50-60 dibits from the start and get a massage :) The site is for the Seattle folk mostly, but if you want to help me out you could join anyways ;)

Thanks!


Dibspace Referral Code

No comments:

Post a Comment