"When an affliction happens to you, you either let it defeat you, or you defeat it.." - Rosalind Russell

November 9, 2010

Surgery tomorrow

I'm hungry and waiting to poop. Sounds exciting, huh? Lunch today consisted of a little cube of vegetable buillion and hot water soup. Yum and very filling. Tonight's dinner was jello and a huge things  bottle of Blue Gatorade mixed with Miralax. Yay!

I'm not really worried about the surgery at all. Actually I'm more worried about getting up for the 6:30am check in. I have been sleeping in soooooooo much lately that at this point I am almost better off just staying up all night.

So that's it. Surgery. Oh yeah- I'm not getting that historectomy as planned. Someone brought home a documentary on test tube babies and now I can't do it. It may be completely stupid, but at the moment my uterus is fine and dandy- why should I part with it? I will have babies some day....


Dinner

Snack

No comments:

Post a Comment