"When an affliction happens to you, you either let it defeat you, or you defeat it.." - Rosalind Russell

March 2, 2009

Where it all began...

I got this idea to start a blog from a guy I met at the SCCA. We were both waiting to take our CT scans. It was nice to meet someone who was already going through treatment because this is obviously a big change in my life and I had no idea what to expect. But anyways, he has a blog to let people know what is going on and how he's doing day to day. Ya know, we get kind of sick of the daily "how are you feeling today?" It's not that I'm not totally appreciative of the support- I just never have any good answer to that question other than, "yeah, i'm tired again." I figure this way people can check out my status themselves.


Free Web Counter

Free Counter

1 comment:

  1. So I ran across this non-chemo fever stuff I thought was interesting. I can envision that an antigen is introduced which causes an immune response resulting in a high fever. If you can keep the head cool without lowering the fever, and perhaps moderate the fever with Tylenol or some other fever reducing drug, you might be able to kill the tumor. I suspect that high growth cells can exist only in a very narrow temperature/PH range and that a fever affects both. Anyway - Plan B.

    Fever Cures Cancer

    Hypothermia Treatment

    Coley Treatment

    Cancer Remission via Fevers

    More Coley

    More fever cures

    ReplyDelete