"When an affliction happens to you, you either let it defeat you, or you defeat it.." - Rosalind Russell

March 19, 2009

post-chemo ughs

Ok now I'm feeling crappy. I'm not really nauseous but my stomach feels off. My ring finger on my right hand is numb. My underside of my right knee cap aches and both sides of my neck are sore from the port. I've been popping Percocets which helps a little, but I can't sleep on my favorite side. And of course, I'm fatigued and have no appetite. Except for my roommates' choco-peanut cookies and my power smoothies. Somehow I have to study for finals but I just want to lay around. Damn you cancer for your horrible timing...

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you, and agree, the timing is horrible! I was on my way to being so cool, and now I'm month behind....Dang it!!!!! Keep your chin up, you'll get through it!!!!

    ReplyDelete