"When an affliction happens to you, you either let it defeat you, or you defeat it.." - Rosalind Russell

April 13, 2009

Quote and Tattoo Ideas

Not sure if I already posted this but I love this quote:

‘Life isn’t about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.’

I'm going to make it a tattoo. Not sure what writing to use....

I also need to find something to tattoo over my scar. Send me your ideas!!!!
So far, here's what I've got:
- zipper
-barrel of monkeys
-footprints to a manhole in the navel
- buttons

I want to incorporate my belly ring or at least the navel into the design

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm...What about a fireman sliding down the scar like a pole? And your belly button could be his mouth, or the ring could be part of his hat. Joking aside, I think the buttons would be very, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm hot firemen...

    yeah now I am thinking the button thing may be a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how about morning glories on a vine or cherry tomatoes on a vine

    ReplyDelete